Pages

Thursday 3 September 2015

Life List

Thursday 3 September 2015


This is going to be an on-going post… mainly because it will take me ages to remember or think of some things. But here we go…

--Things I want to do before I die--

1-    Go traveling
2-    Go skiing
3-    Road trip through America
4-    Go to Disneyland California
5-    Go parachuting
6-    Fly first class
7-    Visit the Statue of Liberty
8-    Mini as my first car
9-    Graduate from University
10-Go bungee jumping
11- Go to Coachella
12- Celebrate holi in India
13- Go to Dubai
14- Visit the Eiffel Tower
15- Got to Disneyland Paris
16- Drive across the Golden Gate Bridge
17- Have a white Christmas
18- Have a spa day
19- See Chris Brown in concert
20- Be in New York for New Years
21- Own a Mercedes G Wagon
22- Get Married
23- Have 2 kids
24- See the Taj Mahal
25-See Kanye West live
26- Pass my driving test
27- Explore Iceland
28- Go to Bora Bora
29- See Beyoncé owning the stage
30-Go to a festival
31- Surprise my parents with a holiday
32- Go to Disney World Florida
33- Fly in a Helicopter
34- Go to the top of the worlds tallest building (The Burj Khalifa)
35- Spend a Christmas abroad in a Chalet
36- 



Wonder if I will achieve them all…


Minnie


‘It always seems impossible until it is done’

No comments:

Post a Comment

THROUGH MINNIE'S EYES © 2014